Our Property

Built in 1914 for Fletcher Walker and his family, the son of T. B. Walker, founding father of Westwood.  The Walkers lived here from 1914 till the Red River Lumber Co. was sold to the Fruit Growers Co. in 1945.  After the sale the Walkers moved to Menlo Park, where Fletcher Walker died in 1962

Sun Room Seating
Sun Room Seating
press to zoom
Arch and lawn
Arch and lawn
press to zoom
Spring Flowers
Spring Flowers
press to zoom
The common room at the Inn
The common room at the Inn
press to zoom
The Blue Room
The Blue Room
press to zoom